This Liquid Level Sensor is perfect for those who have low vision and need a simple, stress-free way of pouring hot and cold liquids.
The device simply hangs off the side of any cup, mug or glass. The sensor sits in your cup and will alert you with a loud beep when the liquid has reached the metal prongs. This indicates that the cup has been filled to an appropriate level. This device therefore allows you to pour liquids with complete assurance that you won’t overfill or pour too little.
The small and compact design of this sensor means you can take it with you anywhere. Cleaning the device is as simple as wiping the prongs with a dry cloth after use.
The sensor only consumes battery power when in use and the batteries should last for at least 12 months with normal use. You can easily replace the battery and will only need to do so if the sound becomes weak. The sensor cannot be completely consumed by liquid.
This liquid level sensor uses a standard 9 Volt battery which plugs into the base of the device. Battery is included.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to hygiene and safety reasons this product cannot be returned unless faulty.