This talking analogue alarm clock is perfect for those with low vision or blindness. Featuring a simple black design, it makes a great addition to any bedside table, counter, or office. Small but durable, the sleek design makes the clock great for travel too. With a simple press of the button on the top of the device, you can have the time read aloud in a clear, female voice. This makes finding out the time in the middle of the night or when you are in a rush a simple and stress-free task.
The alarm is easy to set and will beep three times then announce the time. The beep is loud and will continue until you hit the snooze button (the same as the talking button).
Features of the Talking Analogue Alarm Clock:
- Analogue clock with large print numbers
- Black numbers on a white face
- Large minute and hour hands (black) with an additional second hand (red)
- Time announcement in a clear, loud, female voice
- Easy to set alarm feature
- Single button on top of the device for ease of use
- Lightweight yet durable design
- Battery powered
This analogue talking alarm clock uses two AA batteries (not included). The product, as determined by its manufacturer, has a warranty period of one month.
To download the large print instructions for this device, click this link: Download Large Print Instructions for Use (Word Doc)
If you are looking for other talking clocks and timers, you can view our entire range by clicking this link: Clocks and Timers – Talking