This talking digital timer is perfect for those with low vision and blindness who are after an easy to use and reliable count-down and count-up timer. Great for any task, but especially in the kitchen, this timer makes “setting and forgetting” easier than ever. The talking timer speaks in a clear, loud female voice.
The handy clip on the back of the device allows you to take your timer with you and keep it on the go so that you do not lose track of time or miss the sound of the timer in a different room. This clip has a magnetic strip allowing you to stick it to your fridge or any other magnetic surface. It also features a fold out stand so that it can sit upright on your bench as you continue cooking or completing your task.
Tel-Time create low vision and talking products specifically designed with vision impaired and blind users in mind. The simple design allows you to use this device with ease and
Talking Digital Timer Features:
- Loud, clear timer announcement in female voice
- Three independent functions
- LCD screen that displays the countdown and count-up timer, as well as a 12 hour clock
- Set your timer for hours, minutes, and seconds
- Hidden compartment revealed by sliding down the plastic casing to reveal additional functions (repeat, voice on/off)
- Six different alarm sounds
- Memory that will store your timer settings
- 24 hour count up and countdown
- Magnetic pocket clip
This devices measures 8 x 6.5 x 1.5 cm. The LCD screen screen measures 1.7 x 4.5cm. Uses 2 AG13 Button Cell Batteries (included).
To download the large print instructions for this Talking Digital Timer, click this link: Download Large Print Instructions for Use (Word Doc)
If you are searching for other talking clocks and timers, you can view our entire range by clicking this link: Clocks and Timers – Talking
There are no reviews yet.